A series of Awa dance events to be held in Kansai With a history of approximately 400 years, the Awa Dance Festival is held for four days from August 12 to 15 every year in Tokushima City, attracting as many as 1.3 million visitors.
Aiming to spread the ...
- A friend who wants to see Bunraku puppet play coming f...
- What we are dreaming about can be scanned!
- Nara Food Festival 2013 on 6/1-9 & 6/14-16 Nara Food Festival 2013, named “C’festa in Nara,” will be held at Nobori-ohji-enchi, Nara Park in Nara Prefecture from Saturday, June 1 to Sunday, June 9 and from Friday, June 14 to Sunday, June16.
This may be your on...
- The 31st Saio Festival held on June 1 & 2
- Assisting start-ups in Fukui Prefecture!
- The 64th Kyoto Takigi-noh (6/1&2)